CSGOLive has existed for a long time. The exact date when the website launched is a bit unknown as they don’t have this kind of information available, but their twitter was made back in August 2016.
When you enter the website for the first time, it’s a very simple setup. On the top bar we can see their logo together with the latest winners and what they received from a case. Below they seem to feature what they call case bidding where users can pay to have their own case displayed. As when you create a case, you earn a commission for every person who opens your case. Below is the standard case lobby setup where they have cases that range from $460 and all the way down to $0.12.
Additionally to the CS:GO cases. CSGOLive also offers VGO and vIRL cases. VGO is blockchain-based items, designed for collecting and trading, that are not subject to any trade restrictions. VGO items are designed to mimic the trading experience of popular games, but without any restrictions. It’s basically a virtual CSGO item replacement that does not exist in any game.
Added to that they also offer vIRL cases that seem to be a bit of a trend right now. It’s case opening but with real life things such as sneakers, gaming gear, or apparel. These all have a set value, so you can always decide to send these items to your own home, or sell them as skins on a marketplace.
Deposit / Withdraw Methods
When depositing you can utilize several payment methods. Here are the ones they have listed.
- G2A Pay (Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Skrill and more)
- CS:GO Skin Deposit (Player to Player Trade)
- Skrill Sofort Online Banking, Alipay, Boleto, giropay, Poli, cash payments (LATAM)
- VGO | WAX Deposit
- vIRL / WAX Deposit Options
- DOTA 2 Skin Deposit
- H1Z1 Skin Deposit
- Gift Code (Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Skrill, PsC and more)
Pros / Cons
- Offers eight deposit methods
- Gives you a percentage when you create a case
- Open your daily free case for free money
- Withdraw your balance in CS:GO skins
- No support or live chat
- Doesn't really offer anything other than cases
- Lacking a lot of info and it's a bit hard to navigate